Believe it or not - spring will be here before we know it! Make sure your boat is ready to go before that first nice boating weekend hits. Winter is a perfect time to take care of your boat from a maintenance and upgrade standpoint
Avoid that last minute rush to get your boat ready for that first nice weekend; take advantage of the off season and have your boat ready to go! It is a great time to do some of the projects that might take a little longer as well as save some money.
Here is are our list of The Top Things To Do To Your Boat Over The Winter
- Tune Up – Have your certified Tech give your boat that much needed Tune Up before ;you winterize. It is amazing how many boats come in to our service center with original Distributor Cap /Rotor, Spark Plugs, worn belts, etc. No wonder it broke down in the summer. By doing a full service on your boat now – you know you will be ready to go on that first weekend and beyond!
- Simple Service - If you didnt do it at the end of last season, now is the perfect time to do your basic oil and impeller change. It is in and out and ready to go for spring!
- Charge it Up -- Check your batteries - have them tested and make sure they are still able to hold a decent charge. After a cold winter, batteries can lose their ability to hold a strong charge. Nothing is more frustrating than loading up the boat for a day on the water and your battery is dead.
- Tune up that Prop! - It is surprising how much your prop can impact your ride and hole shot if it is out of balance or has small dings. Let us pull your prop, have it balanced and repaired if needed to give back some of that lost performance!
- Crank up the Sound – Winter is a perfect time to do that audio upgrade. Add those new amps, subs, in-boat and tower speakers and have that sound system you always wanted. Make sure you use Marine Audio equipment. A boat is a harsh environment for electronics and sorry but that car audio will not last. PULL Marine is an authorized dealer of some of the best and affordable systems out there!
- Light It Up – Wire up some LEDs. Adding LED lighting gives you that added bling as well as functionality. You can pretty much light everything including cabin, cup holders, speaker rings, and underwater. We have a full assortment of LED options for just about any application
- Serve Up The Surf – Add that ballast or surf system. PULL knows surfing and we know how to properly install a ballast system. Each boat is different and where you place the weight makes a huge difference. We can install full ballast systems that allow you to fill with the press of a button. We also offer the new Wake Worx Super Surf’R system which gives you the ability to update your boat to a modern tabbed surf system!
- Scratches and Dings – If you’re like me, you know every little scratch on your boat. Take advantage of the slow time to get that Gel-Coat repair taken care of. PULL can take care of some of those “Love Marks”
- Beyond Detailing – Get that boat shining beyond a quick detail. The best way to bring back that new look on a heavily faded boat is to do a restoration. We hand wet sand, polish, and seal our boats to give a lasting shine that goes way beyond the average “wash and wax” detail job
- Upholstery - From a full interior to fixing a few small tears – There is no better time to take care of that interior
- On The Floor – Get rid of that old carpet and upgrade to a new non-skid flooring. There are many options from color and design – and even the ability to customize with a logo!
New boats are expensive so keeping your boat running the way it should will give you many summers of enjoyment. With a few repairs and upgrades, you are certain to have a boat that looks great and performs the way you want it to.
PULL Watersports is your source for everything water sports related from Wake boarding, skiing, wake surfing, to tubing. PULL Marine Services is your source to keep your boat running right. We have certified technicians and are experts when it comes to in-board tow boats! Pull Marine is Indmar Factory Certified as well as an Authorized Yamaha Sales & Service Provider.
Pull Watersports and PULL Marine Services are also your exclusive Tige Boats sales and service resource! And now proud to offer Sweetwater, Aqua Patio, and San Pan Pontoons!